Our focus on our customers’ needs led to the development of our range of barrier films. These films provide solutions for two of the biggest challenges the packaging film industry is facing:
[a] reducing food wastage through enhanced shelf life of food products, and;
[b] reducing packaging material consumption through laminate rationalization
Our range of moisture, oxygen and aroma barrier films are solvent-free coated films, which are generally used in duplex/triplex laminate structures, and offer very good machinability.
C1006 (P) : White Opaque(PVDC Coated) Film
One side treated and other side PVdC coated, white opaque cavitated Bi-axially Oriented polypropylene film.
- Excellent machinability
- Excellent gloss
- Low seal threshold on pvdc side
- Superior opacity and high yield
- Good oxygen and moisture barrier properties
- Solvent free coating
- Excellent dimensional stability and stiffness
- Treated surface suitable for printing and over-lacquering